Sport is a complex social phenomenon, one of the kinds of physical culture of society, historically formed in the form of competition activity, special preparation for it, as well as specific inter-personal relations, norms and achievements arising in the process of this activity.
The main difference of sport from other kinds of physical exercises is the presence of competition activity. Both physical and sportsman can use the same physical exercises (e.g., running) in their classes and trainings, but at the same time the sportsman always compares his achievements in physical improvement with the successes of other sportsmen in the face competitions. The classes of the physical culture are aimed at personal improvement of the achievements in this field of others are engaged.
Sport is an effective means for the improvement of a person, the transformation of his spiritual and physical nature; an effective factor of education and self-education.
- FootballNumber of sports that involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal and also passing
- SkiingSkiing is the use of skis to glide on snow. Variations of purpose include basic transport, a recreational activity, or a competitive winter sport
- VolleyballBallgame and team sport in which two teams compete to ground the ball on their opponents' side of the net
- TennisSport played with two racquets and a ball on a court made of variable materials, divided by a net that each player has to hit over to the other side within a rectangular boundary.
- BoxingBoxing is a combat sport
- Show More