Socket aims to unify the multichain ecosystem by connecting all chains and enabling seamless asset & information transfer b/w them. It acts as a metalayer that gives protocols seamless connectivity across chains & enables developers to build unified apps with shared liquidity & state across chains.
Developers can access the Socket metalayer via easy to use APIs & build apps with interoperability as a core part of app infrastructure. With Socket, devs can program bespoke liquidity & information movement b/w all of their app instances & go truly multichain!
Every approach to interoperability optimizes for different objectives & trade offs (trust, latency, generalizability etc.). No one approach is best for every type of use case. Our goal is to empower developers to optimize for their use case & objectives
Apps like FundMovr (built by Socket team), Zapper, Zerion, Ambire Wallet, Orange Wallet, Atlantis Loans, OnDefy, Tetu, Mushroom Finance & others are already leveraging Socket APIs to power multichain bridges in their apps. Explore Socket APIs here, or learn more about Socket here.
Socket solves multichain problems faced by apps & enables developers to build unified apps with shared liquidity & state across chains. It acts as a metalayer that gives protocols seamless connectivity across chains with one single integration.
Breaking Bridges : Season 1 - Socket Technology - Medium
Devain Pal Bansal
April 1, 2022
FTM Alerts Live Stream with Socket (Formerly Movr)
February 28, 2022
Get Started - Socket
Multi Chain Bytes: WE 4 Mar-18 Mar - Socket Technology - Medium
March 28, 2022
What is Socket? - Socket
Funding Round attributes
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)DeFi is short for "decentralized finance," an umbrella term for Ethereum and blockchain applications geared toward disrupting financial intermediaries.
- Crypto (a cryptocurrency)Crypto (CTO) was a lite version of Bitcoin using a Lyra2RE as a proof-of-work algorithm.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- Satoshi NakamotoSatoshi Nakamoto is the pseudonym for the person or group who designed and developed bitcoin.
- BinanceBinance is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao.
- CoinMarketCapCoinMarketCap is a Dover, Delaware-based service with crypto market capitalizations, pricing and information. Founded by Brandon Chez. CoinMarketCap provides transparent data to the cryptocurrency community, enabling users to form conclusions and interpretation
- Show More