Notable Labs assists doctors in identifying personalized combinations of FDA-approved treatments for cancer patients. Notable is focused on individual patients and using existing treatments, they are exploring new indications of drugs and identifying mechanisms underlying cancer progression and drug resistance. Using robotic and modern data science, Notable is developing a scalable, iterative model that will turn individual treatment selection into a quantifiable problem.
Notable has formed several clinical trial partnerships with health centers and hospitals, including but not limited to:
- The University of Kansas Medical Center
- Orlando Health
- UHN Princess Margret Cancer Centre
- The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- UCSF Hellen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
Notable has published numerous cancer research studies with various organizations, many of which have been made available for public reading.
Hiroomi Tada, M.D., Ph.D.
Cheif Medical Officer
Senior Director, Biology and Assay Development
Marianne Santaguida, Ph.D.
VP of Partnerships
Matt De Silva
Founder & Executive Chairman
COO & General Counsel
VP of Operations
VP of Engineering
Comprehensive Transcriptome Profiling of Cryptic CBFA2T3-GLIS2 Fusion-positive AML Defines Novel Therapeutic Options - A COG and TARGET Pediatric AML Study
Jenny L. Smith, Rhonda E. Ries, Tiffany Hylkema, Todd A Alonzo, Robert B Gerbing, Marianne T. Santaguida, Lisa Eidenschink Brodersen, Laura Pardo, Carrie L Cummings, Keith R Loeb, Quy Le, Suzan Imren, Amanda R Leonti, Alan S. Gamis, Richard Aplenc, E Anders Kolb, Jason E. Farrar, Timothy J. Triche, Cu Nguyen, Daoud Meerzaman, Michael R Loken, Vivian G. Oehler, Hamid Bolouri and Soheil Meshinchi
Notable Labs lands $40M to expand AI-based cancer treatment tech
Amirah Al Idrus
July 16, 2019
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.