Laurie Heilmann, the Chief Executive Officer of Notable Labs, was appointed in February of 2020. Notable Labs Inc operates as a pharmaceutical company. The company operates as a drug testing service to help oncologists identify FDA approved drug treatment options for people with various cancers.
Heilmann held various high-level positions that are as follows:
- Member of Supervisory Board (Agendia)
- President (Crown Bioscience)
- SVP Business Development and Marketing (Codexis, Inc)
- Executive Director, Healthcare and Life Science Practice (Strong-Bridge, LLC)
- Department Head, Global Sales and Business Development (Image Metrix)
- SVP, Global Sales and Business Development (Ockham Development Group)
Heilmann obtained multiple bachelor degrees. Heilmann first obtained a BBA, Business Administration and Management, General, from Kennedy Western University. She then went on to pursue a Bachelor's in Nursing Science (BSN) from New Jersey City University at Ramapo College, Englewood Medical Center.
Agendia Appoints Two Industry Veterans to Board of Directors
May 31, 2019
Codexis Names Laurie Heilmann Senior Vice President of Business Development and Marketing
February 25, 2019
Notable and MDS Foundation Announce Partnership to Collaborate on Clinical MDS Trials and Advance Drug Therapies for MDS Patients
April 30, 2020