Mohammad Shaikh is an entrepreneur and investor who has extensive experience in private equity and venture capital focused on blockchain technology, finance and infrastructure. He has spoken at World Economic Forum at Davos.
Mo is an expert in going from 0-1 and scaling products. He is a 2x founder and an advisor to several high profile CEOs that are facing industry-wide disruption. Mo combines his knowledge of building products, fundraising, developing business strategy & scaling teams. He has over a decade of depth in capital markets, private equity, venture capital across US, EU and Middle East markets.
A Blockchain Building in Bushwick
May 25, 2018
Mastering A New Reality
February 21, 2018
- AptosNew, safe and production-ready blockchain founded by Mo Shaikh
- MetaMeta, formerly Facebook Inc., is a parent company of the platforms Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more.
- The Boston Consulting Group (Bcg)
- BlackRockBlackRock is a US-headquartered multinational investment management corporation.
- MeridioMeridio is a blockchain platform to invest and trade fractional shares of real estate with liquidity.