Meldium is a company that provided an account & password manager for businesses to manage access to their web applications. The service offered a variety of identity management features for SaaS applications including shared passwords, account provisioning, and single sign-on.
On September 4, 2014, Meldium was acquired by LogMeIn, Inc for an estimated price of $15,000,000.
On May 3, 2017, LogMeIn announced plans to retire Meldium.
- Secure password storage and retrieval
- Password-less access sharing
- Automatic one-click login
- Google and multi-factor authentication
- Account provisioning and deprovisioning
- Browser extensions: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera
- Mobile applications for Android and iOS
Investors including Draper Associates and Founders Co-op provided the seed funding.
Ditch The Spreadsheet. YC-Backed Meldium Controls Your Team's Shared App Passwords For You