WHAT IS LAND OF REALMS ? Our Token Land Of Realm is a new token on the Binance Smart Chain to be built around a series of NFTs and new virtual land to explore.
The live Land Of Realms price today is $0,000036 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of not available. We update our LOR to USD price in real-time. Land Of Realms has no change in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #9743, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and a max. supply of 1 000 000 000 LOR coins.
In your new territory, you will be free to own virtual lands, collect and build items to use in-game, and trade them with other players. Inspired by games such as Decentraland and Alice, $LOR will allow users to claim ownership over Non Fungible Assets, and create or acquire other, in-game assets. The team has been working relentlessly to create the foundations for an in world economy and this adoption falls perfectly in place with the maturation of cryptocurrency, as a global and instant payment method, while also creating many possibilities to produce amazing income and generational wealth for your family.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.