Kickpay is a San Francisco-based financial technology company that has developed an intelligence platform for ecommerce brands and third-party logistic companies. It leverages its clients' data from sources such as fulfillment centers, ecommerce channels and banks so that they can access financing for the business. Its products are intended to be used by small-to-medium-enterprises (SMEs) in the logistics industry that can post details of confirmed invoices which are sold to investors who can get a quick return on their money.
The company offers several products, including Fight Camp, Unbound, Axis, Chippo, and Henge Docks. Kickpay connects to a client's shipment and inventory data to analyze sales history in order to predict sales in the near future. The client can then view financing offers through Kickpay, which have a fixed fee that is noted upfront. Once the client's inventory has shipped, Kickpay is paid back for the financing it had provided.The products can be integrated into other platforms for companies such as UPS, easypost, shipmonk, Magento, and more.
The company launches their hardware of the same name.
The company is founded by Stefano Bernardi, Sean Watters, and Andrew McCalister.
Co-Founder and CEO
Co-Founder and CTO
Kickpay Is A Marketplace For Invoices That Helps SMEs Get Paid Quickly
March 20, 2015
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- FinanceThe industry regarding the management, creation, and study of money and investments.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Financial technologyA cluster of topics related to financial technology.
- Y CombinatorY Combinator (also known as YC) is a US based seed accelerator, which was started in March 2005.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Andrew McCalisterAndrew McCalister is a technology entrepreneur from Scotland. He is currently the CEO and Co-Founder of Kickpay.