Heritas Capital Management is a venture capital and private equity firm that is interested in early-stage, late-stage, and private equity venture opportunities. The firm was founded in Singapore, Central Region, Singapore, and operates in the Asia-Pacific region.
The firm was originally the fund management arm of the IMC Group, which is a privately owned enterprise with a diversified portfolio of businesses in shipping, lifestyle, real estate, learning, wellness, and social entrepreneurship. The firm is now interested in healthcare, education, and technology sectors.
Associated investment funds
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- HealthcareDiagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease, illness, and injury
- EducationNAICS industry sector 61 - establishments that provide instruction and training in a wide variety of subjects. This instruction and training is provided by specialized establishments, such as schools, colleges, universities, and training centers.
- TechnologyMaking, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization