EyeSpy360 is a company that has developed a technology to provide shared virtual tours over the internet that allow participants to move and look around the tour with others while interacting with them. The company was founded Andrew Nicholls in 2016 in London, England, United Kingdom.
The company's platform allows users to upload 360 photos from any 360 camera or mobile phone and create a virtual tour, 3D Model, or floor plan. They call this a Tour-as-a-Service.Tours can be live or pre-developed, and can be experienced with a compatible Google Carboard virtual reality headset. Objects in a tour can be marked or labeled on, can be interchanged with personal images or branding. The platform also provides analytical tracking, and can be accessed on the web, on an Android, or an iOS device.
EyeSpy also offers professional photography. The company is capable of visiting properties, capturing the premises in photo, and designing a high-resolution virtual tour and floor plan. The company works with companies such as Countrywide, ReMax, JLL, and Base Property Specialists.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
London, England, United Kingdom
360 virtual tours
- PropertyPhysical or intangible entity owned by a person or a group of people
- Virtual realityVirtual reality is a computer-simulated environment simulating physical presence in real or imagined worlds.
- PhotographyArt, science and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation
- InternetGlobal system of connected computer networks
- Virtual tourSimulation of an existing location, usually composed of a sequence of videos or still images. it may also use other multimedia elements (sound effects, music, narration, text).it is distinguished from the use of live television to affect tele-tourism