The Changelly cryptocurrency exchange platform offers users the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies without depositing their coins on the exchange, and does not require users to submit any personal information. Users are also able to purchase cryptocurrencies through the Changelly platform using fiat currencies (only USD and EUR) using credit and debit cards. Every cryptocurrency trade on Changelly is charged with 5% trading fee per trade.
Bancor hack and Changelly; CEO and Co-Founder of Changelly speaks out
Changelly founders to launch Oxygen, new crypto repo trading platform
Coinbase vs Changelly Exchange Comparison
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cryptocurrency exchangeCryptocurrency exchanges are exchange markets for trading cryptocurrencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.