The company is interested in providing medical solutions for patients and to improve the health of patients around the world. The company holds medical specialties including electrophysiology, female pelvic medicine, gastroenterology, gynecology, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology and oncology, neurological surgery, orthopedic surgery, pain medicine, pulmonology, structural heart, urology, and vascular surgery.
The company looks to provide educational systems and programs to support healthcare professionals in the delivery of patient care worldwide. They offer procedural simulations and learning programs with globally-recognized faculty. They provide curriculums for their medical specialties. They also dedicate training centers around the world through institute for advancing science.
John G Herndon
Boston Scientific and Osiris Therapeutics Announce Stem Cell Alliance: Alliance to develop and commercialize cardiovascular therapies using adult Mesenchymal Stem Cells | Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: BiotechnologyA cluster of topics related to biotechnology.
- Cluster: Stem cell technologyTechnology used for isolating, generating, growing and controlling the differentiation of stem cells into specialized cells and the application of stem cell technology for medical and non-medical purposes such as producing meat through cellular agriculture.
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- Stem cellStem cells are self-renewing cells that have the potential to become multiple different cell types in the body. Stem cells are found in developing embryos. Adult stem cells maintain and repair tissues throughout life. Induced pluripotent stem cells are a type of stem cell derived from adult cells that are reprogrammed in the lab.
- Osiris TherapeuticsOsiris Therapeutics is a biotechnology company making stem cell products to treat medical conditions.