Golden Recursion Inc. logoGolden Recursion Inc. logo
Advanced Search
Andersen

Andersen

Andersen provides a wide range of software development and IT services across multiple industries.

Custom Software Development

Andersen is an international software development company headquartered in Warsaw, Poland with 15+ years of experience in helping enterprises around the world to transform business by creating effective digital solutions with the use of innovative technologies. Andersen has gained solid experience in developing software products and specializes in custom web and mobile development, including Big Data, Visual Technologies, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.

Focus on clients, commitment to results

Andersen has completed over 1000 projects and received hundreds of positive reviews from clients in various countries, including the UK, USA, Germany, and Austria. Today the company is working on over 250 projects. Experience with the technology stack includes C #,. NET, Java, Python, PHP, Node.js, TypeScript, Golang, C ++, JavaScript, Angular, React.js, Vue.js, HTML, CSS, Java (Android), Swift / Objective C (iOS), React The natives.

Through meeting the highest standards and requirements, Andersen corresponds to advancing and reliable companies that operate in various regions across the globe. Being included in the list of 1,000 best B2B service providers around the world, Andersen has established itself as one of the leading companies in the global B2B market, a company with an impressive array of projects and clientele, superior knowledge, and attentive, detail-oriented customer service.

Since the date of its foundation, Andersen has accumulated unique experience in large, dynamically developing markets to create its own expert centers which are capable of building enterprise-level solutions in Healthcare, Multimedia and Entertainment, FinTech, the Internet of Things, and E-commerce. Focus on quality and putting our customers’ business needs at the heart of everything we do have led to longstanding collaborations with major brands in these industries.

The workforce of Andersen exceeds 3,700 qualified specialists working in 10+ development centers scattered in progressive cities across Europe. Driven by such values as responsibility, focus on customers, and commitment to results, Andersen has successfully delivered over 1000 projects. Andersen is the right software vendor to choose the best possible IT solution and develop competitive software with high ROI.ies.

Timeline

2022
16 international offices worldwide

15 years of experience

1000+ projects

3700+ scpecialists

2019
Offices in Berlin and Paris

World-class developers, project managers, business analysts, UX/UI designers and more

2014
Starting international sales

We are continuously growing and improving with our clients and experts

2008
The first office

Our team is in the right position to analyze and fully understand your needs to start delivering the best possible industry-focused IT outcomes

2007
Andersen was founded by Alexander Khomich.

Products

Patents

Further Resources

Title
Author
Link
Type
Date

Andersen "live"

Web

June 12, 2019

Digitale Transformation im Bankwesen: Letzte Chance?

Denis Ostapchenya

Web

June 30, 2020

Four Key Development Strategies For Retail Banks

Aleksander Khomich

Web

November 4, 2020

How Synthetic Data Aids in Healthcare - Insurance Thought Leadership

Artsiom Balabanau

Web

August 2, 2021

How to Reduce Cloud Costs: Tips from DevOps Engineers

Yuri Filatov

Web

September 14, 2021

News

Title
Author
Date
Publisher
Description
January 27, 2021
WebWire
A rehash program has taken the remodeling and home improvement companies by storm by helping them recoup money on "dead leads." The home remodeling industry faces staggering statistics when it comes to lead follow up. On average, only 30% of leads become a sale after the initial presentation. What happens to the remaining 70% depends on the presence and quality of a company's rehash program. Ultimate Rainmaker's rehash system takes proven scripts and strategies to help remodeling and hom...
Jonathan Watts Environment editor
December 9, 2020
the Guardian
World still on course for catastrophic 3.2C of warming by end of century, emissions gap report finds
Stacy Liberatore
October 27, 2020
Mail Online
Haunted houses have entertained people for more than a century and a study reveals that this fear is entertaining because it provides a short deviation from an individual's normal physiological state.
Golden logo
By using this site, you agree to our Terms & Conditions.