TensorFlow is an open source machine learning software library for numerical computation. It uses nodes to represent mathematical operations and graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays or tensors communicated between them in the data graph.
TensorFlow was developed by researchers and engineers of Google Brain team within Google's Machine Intelligence research organization. Its original purpose was for conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research. It was applicable in a wide variety of other domains. Google initially released it on November 9, 2015 and was solidly released on December 8, 2017.
TensorFlow is the foundation of automated software, such as DeepDream and RankBrain. RankBrain now handles a significant number of search queries for Google, replacing and supplementing traditional static algorithm-based search results.
Machine Learning with TensorFlow
TensorFlow Agents: Efficient Batched Reinforcement Learning in TensorFlow
Danijar Hafner, James Davidson, Vincent Vanhoucke
Joshua V. Dillon, Ian Langmore, Dustin Tran, Eugene Brevdo, Srinivas Vasudevan, Dave Moore, Brian Patton, Alex Alemi, Matt Hoffman, Rif A. Saurous
TensorFlow: A system for large-scale machine learning
Martín Abadi, Paul Barham, Jianmin Chen, Zhifeng Chen, Andy Davis, Jeffrey Dean, Matthieu Devin, Sanjay Ghemawat, Geoffrey Irving, Michael Isard, Manjunath Kudlur, Josh Levenberg, Rajat Monga, Sherry Moore, Derek G. Murray, Benoit Steiner, Paul Tucker, Vijay Vasudevan, Pete Warden, Martin Wicke, Yuan Yu, Xiaoqiang Zheng
TensorFlow: A System for Large-Scale Machine Learning
Martín Abadi, Paul Barham, Jianmin Chen, Zhifeng Chen, Andy Davis, Jeffrey Dean,Matthieu Devin, Sanjay Ghemawat, Geoffrey Irving, Michael Isard, Manjunath Kudlur,Josh Levenberg, Rajat Monga, Sherry Moore, Derek G. Murray, Benoit Steiner, Paul Tucker,Vijay Vasudevan, Pete Warden, Martin Wicke, Yuan Yu, and Xiaoqiang Zheng and Google Brain
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- KerasKeras is an open source neural networks API written in Python built on top of Tensorflow, CNTK or Theano.
- Caffe (software)Caffe is a deep learning framework made with expression, speed, and modularity in mind.
- Google is a technology company best known for its search engine.
- PyTorchA deep learning framework and an open source machine learning library for Python that provides Tensor computation with strong GPU acceleration and deep neural networks built on Autograd system
- Deep learningBranch of machine learning based on learning data representations.