Synergy Land is a blockchain multiplayer ARPG game currently in development by
Synergy Games, set in a fantasy world divided into four ecosystems, each based on
the following elements: earth, water, fire and ice.
The player will take on the role of different types of heroes, exploring dungeons of up
to four players who will undertake a great adventure against very powerful creatures,
using a fully dynamic and innovative spell system that will allow players to combine
elements to cast spells creating new beneficial or harmful synergies between them.
Inspired by popular games, such as Diablo and Path Of Exile, the game aims to
combine the best of these worlds where regular and hardcore players will enjoy the
gameplay experience as well as an ecosystem for players who want to collect and
trade NFTs, giving the community true ownership of digital assets.
True cross-platform ARPG that you can play with your friends from your PC and/or
Synergy Land Ambassador Program - DropsEarn
April 6, 2022
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Ambassador Program Google Forms -
April 7, 2022
Synergy Land - Blockchain aRPG - World Premiere
December 27, 2021
Synergy Land Sneak Peek - The broken bridge
December 7, 2021
The Sounds of Furya - Synergy Land Sneak Peek
November 29, 2021
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- GamingGaming refers to the activity of playing games on a computer or with assistance from a computing device.
- Non-fungible token (NFT)Non-fungible tokens are specialized types of cryptographic tokens that represent something unique or rare.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Crypto.comCrypto.com is company developing payments and cryptocurrency platform. It allows users to buy, exchange, send, track and spend cryptocurrencies.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.