Seventure Partners is a venture capital firm that is a subsidiary of Natixis Investment Managers, and as of December 31, 2017 it has €691 million under its management. The company is headquartered in Paris, France and was founded in 1997. Seventure Partners focuses on making capital investments in life science (microbiome, nutrition, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology, and industrial biotechnology) and digital technology (fintech, software, digital services, and digital infrastructure) companies.
Investments can range between €500k and €10m per round, or up to €20m per company, from early to late stage.
On July 5, 2019 Seventure Partners announced launching a new fund called Sport & Performance Capital that will be focusing on supporting innovative companies and technologies in the sports and wellness industries. The fund seeks to raise a final target of €80 million to invest in European companies with an initial focus on companies operating in France.
Funding Rounds Participated In
The World's First €100M Microbiome-focused Venture Fund opened in France - Labiotech.eu
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Pharmaceutical industryDevelops, produces, and markets drugs or pharmaceuticals licensed for use as medications
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- Microbiome and Gut HealthThe field of health as it relates to gut microbiota - the microorganisms inside the human microbiome, including bacteria and archaea that live in the digestive tracts of humans.
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology in a broad sense includes the use of living systems and organisms, as well as their parts for the development or production of products.