Owners and management
Rusenergosbyt LLC was established in 2002 by the ESN Group headed by Grigory Berezkin.
In 2006, the European energy concern ENEL signed a contract to purchase 49.5% of Rusenergosbyt. ENEL's investment in the capital of Rusenergosbyt was the first example of foreign investment in the Russian energy sector.
The company operates in 68 regions of the Russian Federation, from St. Petersburg to the Far East. The structure of the company includes 9 branches:
- Branch in the Republic of Tatarstan (Kazan)
- Tyumen Branch (Novy Urengoy)
- East Siberian branch (Irkutsk)
- Privolzhsky branch (Saratov)
- Gorky branch (Nizhny Novgorod)
- Northern branch (Yaroslavl)
- West Siberian Branch (Novosibirsk)
- South Ural Branch (Chelyabinsk)
- Oktyabrsky branch (St. Petersburg)
- Rusenergosbyt is a supplier of last resort in 17 constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
Purchase of electricity in the wholesale and retail electricity (capacity) markets;
Realization (sale) of electric power in the wholesale and retail markets of electric energy (capacity) to consumers;
Provision of services for the transmission of electrical energy (capacity) to grid organizations in the interests of served consumers;
Development, organization and implementation of energy saving measures;
Performing the functions of a supplier of last resort;
Creation of automated systems for commercial accounting of energy resources.
Among the company's clients:
- Russian Railways
- JSC "KAMAZ"
- JSC "Sollers"
- enterprises of GAZ Group
- Air Liquide Group of Companies
- OJSC Power Machines
- JSC "Volzhsky orgsintez"
- In 2016, Rusenergosbyt took 48th place in the Forbes magazine rating "The largest non-public companies in Russia"