Pili is a biotechnology company using microorganisms fed sugar to synthesize commercial quality dyes. PILI Inc is a company that works as a biotechnology company and provides cell factory solutions to metamorphose sugar into renewable color and serves its customers' tent worldwide.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Synthetic biologyA cluster of topics related to synthetic biology.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- RebelBioRebelBio was a pre-seed venture capital brand of SOSV that accelerated seventy eight biotech startups. It merged with SOSV’s IndieBio brand in 2020 and is now based in New York City.
- SOSVSOSV (formerly SOS Ventures) is a venture capital firm founded in 1995 by Sean O'Sullivan that provides growth, seed, and venture capital funding to startups. SOSV runs six seed accelerator programs: HAX Accelerator, Chinaccelerator, MOX, IndieBio, RebelBio, and Food-X.