Partnerinvest Norr is a private equity firm that specializes in software, security, and biometric sectors. The firm was founded by Stephan Schnurer in 2009, in Pitea, Norrbottens Lan, Sweden.
The firm is interested in investing in limited companies that are currently in the expansion phase. The firm has made a total of forty-nine investments in companies including Once Upon Publishing, Fortlax AD, Memotus, ShimmerCat, Umecrine Cognition, Future Ordering, SpaceTime Communication, Elastisys, and Smart Video, along with others.
Funding Rounds Participated In
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...
- SecuritySecurity involves following procedures and taking measures to ensure the safety of a state, organization, or individuals.
- BiometricsMetrics related to human characteristics