Interview: ‘Healthy no longer means bad-tasting’, says Naturex
New Oat Beta-Glucans Added to Naturex’s Heart-Health Ingredients at Vitafoods Europe | Nutritional Outlook
Organic Never Comes Cheap, as This Deal Shows
Andrew Marc Noel
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Natural IngredientsAlbum by luscious jackson
- ManufacturingIndustrial activity producing goods for sale using labor and machines
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Plant-based meatPlant-based meat products are made to mimic properties found within natural meats and are considered to be meat substitutes. They are made using plant and other non-animal products to look, taste, and feel like meat products. Examples include: seitan, falafel, tempeh, Tofurky, Beyond Meat burgers, and Mock duck.
- Biodegradable additives
- CosmeticsSubstances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body
- Pharmaceuticals Industry