Hungry Planet was founded in 2016 by Todd and Jody Boyman and is located in St. Louis, Missouri. Hungry planet is a plant-based food technology company selling meat-free beef, Italian sausage, chorizo sausage, chicken, pork, crab and turkey - available in chubs (ground), crumble and patties. Hungry Planet's 100% plant-based meats are intended to work as a 1:1 substitution in recipes. Hungry Planet's premium plant-based meats are made with plant proteins, including non-GMO soy, and are intended to mimic the taste and texture of traditional protein. Hungry Planet ingredients are 100% non-GMO, and their "red meats" also do not contain gluten. Hungry Planet is available in the United States and several other countries.
- Hungry Planet Chicken Premium Ground
- Hungry Planet Beef Premium Ground
- Hungry Planet Burger 4oz and 5.3oz
- Hungry Planet Italian Sausage Premium Ground
- Hungry Planet Pork Premium Ground
- Hungry Planet Crab Premium Ground
- Hungry Planet Chorizo Premium Ground
- Hungry Planet SW Chipotle Chicken Patty
- Hungry Planet Crab Cake
The Hungry Planet Philanthropic Project is a project run by the philanthropic arm of Hungry Planet. Hungry Planet dedicates 30% of company resources to help other organizations and activities improve human and planetary health.
Hungry for Hungry Planet's Vegan Burger
Hungry Planet Unveils Meatless Burger
The Reducetarian Foundation
Will Startup Hungry PlanetTM Gain Momentum After Recent Success in a California School District?