Genome Compiler is a company that provides an intuitive all-in-one software platform for genetic engineers, molecular and synthetic biologists. The company supplies a comprehensive set of tools for DNA design and visualization, data management and collaboration.
Genome Compiler provides software service and its software is an all-in-one platform for life scientists in the field of molecular biology, genetic engineering, and synthetic biology field, and it offers a comprehensive tool for DNA design and visualization, data management and collaboration.
Genome Compiler's software is free for every user, it is free for academia users, available online and in a downloadable version so that users can easily have access to their data on Genome Compiler from their various locations. Its software supports Mac and Windows and it supports popular file formats such as Vector NTI, FASTA, SnapGene, Geneious, Clone Manager, Plasma DNA, Serial Cloner, ApE, DNAStar and more.
Multiscale Visualization and Scale-Adaptive Modification of DNA Nanostructures
Haichao Miao, Elisa De Llano, Johannes Sorger, Yasaman Ahmadi, Tadija Kekic, Tobias Isenberg, M. Eduard Groller, Ivan Barisic and Ivan Viola
SnapGene vs. Genome Compiler
Dr. Lara Winter
Twist Bioscience Acquires Genome Compiler
GEN Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News
Vector NTI Vs Genome Compiler
- Synthetic biologySynthetic biology is a multidisciplinary area of research that seeks to create new biological parts, devices, and systems, or to redesign systems that are already found in nature to have new abilities.
- GenomicsThe study of genomes. A genome is the full set of genetic material from an organism. Genomics is an area of research that is concerned with all genes and other functional DNA elements within an organism and how they control the development and life of that organism.
- DNA sequencingDNA sequencing is the process of determining the precise order of nucleotides within a DNA molecule.
- Genetic engineeringDirect manipulation of an organism's genome using biotechnology
- Cambrian GenomicsCambrian Genomics is a biotechnology company developing technologies to synthesize DNA. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and was founded in 2011.
- Twist BioscienceTwist Bioscience is a DNA synthesis company using a next-generation silicon-based technology platform.
- Vector NTI