General Atomics, based in San Diego, CA, develops advanced technology solutions for government and commercial applications. Privately owned and vertically integrated, they have the freedom to invest in innovative technologies, and the resources to deliver them as products for customers around the world. Predator® unmanned aerial vehicles, TRIGA® research reactors, aircraft carrier launch and recovery systems, MagLev transport, and fusion energy are some of the most innovative programs General Atomics is developing.
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI)
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems UK (GA-UK)
- General Atomics Systems Integration, LLC (GA-SI)
- Diazyme Laboratories, Inc.
- Cotter Corporation
- Heathgate Resources Pty Ltd
- Nuclear Fuels Corporation (NFC)
- Rio Grande Resources Corporation
- Quasar Resources
- General Atomics Europe GmbH (GA-Europe)
Chairman & CEO