Founded in 2015 by Aiham Bader ,the company has its headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates as well as operating centers in Ukraine, Bulgaria, Pakistan and Greece.
In 2018, the company developed a software solution for its members that was reported to be powered by artificial intelligence.The software promised to connect charter brokers, aircraft operators, aviation suppliers and other service providers.
In January 2019, Click Aviation Network acquired CharterPad, an online air charter search company based in Florida, United States. Under the acquisition, senior executives at the new subsidiary maintained their positions to manage its operations. The company works with Argus International to provide its users with aircraft Argus Ratings.
Click Aviation Network business functions are comprised of two major components: trip support services and travel services.
The Company activities include flight planning, ground handling, flight permits, air craft fueling, security services, catering, ground transportation, hotel accommodation and air charter services. The company's fixed base operators partners include:
- Dassault Falcon Services based at Le Bourget Airport in Paris, France
- United Aviation operating at Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport in Madrid, Spain
- AA Corporation with operations at Gimpo International Airport in Seoul, South Korea
- Falcon Aviation Services located at Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Capital Handling with activities at Riga International Airport in Riga, Lativia
- Jordanian Private Jets based at Marka International Airport in Amman, Jordan
Strategic Partner in International Air Transport Association (IATA)
National Business Aviation Association, Inc (NBAA)
European Business Aviation Association (EBAA)
Middle East Business Aviation Association (MEBAA)
The Air Charter Association (BACA)