Blueprint Genetics is a genomics company headquartered in Helsinki, Finland founded by Juha Koskenvuo, Samuel Myllykangas, Tero-Pekka Alastalo, and Tommi Lehtonenis in 2012. The company offers genetic testing, genetic analysis, and clinical interpretation of genomic data for medical professionals. The company tailors its genomic analysis for medical professionals working within specialty felids of medicine. Medical specialities supported by Blueprint Genetics genomic testing and analysis platform include: Cardiology; Dermatology; Ear, Nose, & Throat; Endocrinology; Gastroenterology; Hematology; Hereditary Cancer; Immunology; Malformations; Metabolic Disorders; Nephrology, Neurology; Ophthalmology; and Pulmonology.
On December 31, 2016 Blueprint Genetics closed their second venture funding round with €6 million in funding from Pontos Group and Inventure.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Revolutionising Genetic Testing by CEO of Blueprint Genetics | Slush 2015 - YouTube
December 8, 2015
- Cluster: BiotechnologyA cluster of topics related to biotechnology.
- GenomicsThe study of genomes. A genome is the full set of genetic material from an organism. Genomics is an area of research that is concerned with all genes and other functional DNA elements within an organism and how they control the development and life of that organism.
- CardiologyBranch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart as well as parts of the circulatory system
- DermatologyField of medicine dealing with the hair, nails, skin and its diseases
- EndocrinologyMedical specialty
- GastroenterologyBranch of medicine focused on the digestive system and its disorders
- Metabolic disorderA disease that involving errors in metabolic processes of building or degradation of molecules.
- Show More