Blazar Ventures LLC is a venture capital firm that is interested in early-stage, private equity, and seed venture opportunities. The firm was founded by Jeff Ganek, Mark Foster, and Robert Poulin, in 2016, in Alexandria, Virginia, United States.
The firm is interested in delivered software as a service and data as a service. The firm addresses issues found in the fragmentation and operations of the telecom industry. The firm has formed Blazar Ventures with the aim of pursuing select ventures where experience and expertise have unique value.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...
- SaaSSoftware as a service or SaaS is a software licensing and delivery model in which a software is licensed on a subscription basis. These softwares are web-based and does not require you to download to use. They are on-demand and hosted software which you can start using directly.
- UbiquitiLinkUbiquitiLink, or Lynk, is a company that looks to provide a mobile network for cellular phone users