ACE & Company is a private equity and venture capital firm that is interested making co-investments and indirect investment strategies. The firm was founded by Adam Said, Christopher Kile, and Sherif El Halwagy in Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland.
The firm is interested in seed and early-stage venture opportunities that come through their global network of partners. The firm is interested in investing companies that develop artificial intelligence, machine learning, SaaS, electric vehicle services, and in-space flights for satellites.
Momentus is a YC Summer 2018 batch company developing the in-space rockets powered by water plasma engines and based in Santa Clara, CA
LabDoor a company providing an online marketplace for supplement products. It tests and ranks supplement and gives consumers scientific product reviews.
A marketplace for roofing with instant satellite roofing estimates
Tizeti is a Nigeria-based company.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics
- Artificial intelligence (AI)Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
- Machine learningA field of computer science enabling computers to learn.
- SaaSSoftware as a service or SaaS is a software licensing and delivery model in which a software is licensed on a subscription basis. These softwares are web-based and does not require you to download to use. They are on-demand and hosted software which you can start using directly.