Some of the capabilities that the company maintains include CNC machining, milling, turning, sheet metal fabrication, waterjet cutting, laser cutting, plasma cutting, 3D printing, carbon dls, direct metal laser sintering, fused deposition modeling, HP multi jet fusion, polyjet, selective laser sintering, stereolithography, injection molding, insert molding, overmolding, urethane casting, finishing services, and design services.
Xometry is interested in providing services and solutions for industries such as aerospace, defense, automotive, consumer products, education, electronics, semiconductors, energy, hardware startups, industrial, medical, dental, robotics, supply chain, and purchasing.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
- ManufacturingIndustrial activity producing goods for sale using labor and machines
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- 3D printingAdditive process used to make a three-dimensional object
- Software as a service (SaaS)Software deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet.
- EngineeringApplication of knowledge to produce systems