StatMuse is a creative technology company that uses artificial intelligence and dynamic animation to provide sports statistics.
- When the user asks a question, the input is processed using Speech-To-Text.
- The meaning is extracted using NLU (Natural Language Understanding), and the answer is looked up in a proprietary database.
- After this, NLG (Natural Language Generation) is applied, and a voice is picked from over twenty-five voices based on the team or league.
- Voice audio is generated using speech synth, and a visual creative is added.
- The platform then plays a reply and the conversation continues.
StatMuse provides a variety of data through its system, including season-by-season coverage dating back to 1946. Examples include game-by-game coverage for points, field-goals made, and free-throws made, game results and team standings, real-time scores and stats, and coverage for all other official statistics dating back to 1984-85.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Artificial intelligence (AI)Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Artificial intelligenceA cluster of topics related to artificial intelligence.