Luna DNA is company offering individual genetic sequencing and blockchain based data storage located at 415 South Cedros Ave, Suite 260 Solana Beach, CA 92075. The marketplace functions using a cryptocurrency token called a Luna Coin, which the team describes as a utility token. called a Luna Coin, which the team describes as a utility token.
Luna DNA looks to decentralize health and DNA data for the purpose of research. It uses a reward system that incentivizes users to share their data for research and development purposes, and in return the receive individual profit from the data.
The platform is the first health and DNA discovery platform that has been qualified by the United States Securities and Exchange Commision that offers shares of ownership to its health data contributors. The goal is to share health information to create a community. Data is separated from personal information to de-identify users. Users always have control over their data which can be deleted, but otherwise the data cannot leave the platform.
Kenneth "Kirby" Bloom
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Nebula GenomicsNebula Genomics is a genetics company developing a platform for individuals to get their personal genome sequenced, and then enable them to store and control that information through cryptographic encryption on the blockchain.
- EncrypGenEncrypGen is a blockchain project designed to allow individuals to place their genetic code on the blockchain privately and securely and manage the ability to sell it to researchers.
- GeneticsScience of genes, heredity, and variation in living organisms
- Human genetics