KuCoin Exchange, also known as "The People's Exchange", is a cryptocurrency exchange that is headquartered in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. The cryptocurrency exchange officially launched on September 15, 2017 and was founded by Michael Gan, Eric Don, Top Lan, Kent Li, John Lee, Jack Zhu, and Linda Lin.
The exchange platform offers a KuCoin wallet that is protected by multilayer encryption and offline storage through bank safe and/or funds escrow. KuCoin also comes with profit sharing among token holders.
Co-Founder & COO
Co-Founder & Marketing Director
Co-Founder & President of Business Operations
Co-Founder & Operations and maintenance Director
Co-Founder & Chief Legal Consultant
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & CTO
Interview with Michael Gan, CEO and co-founder of the KuCoin Exchange
The Complete Beginner's Guide to Kucoin Review 2019 - Is it Safe?
White Paper of KuCoin
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
How to use KUCOIN Exchange (Beginners Guide) 2018 | Why Kucoin Exchange is AWESOME
January 3, 2018
Kucoin Exchange Tutorial : How to REGISTER and USE the Kucoin Exchange
January 2, 2018
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cryptocurrency exchangeCryptocurrency exchanges are exchange markets for trading cryptocurrencies.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.