Kiadis Pharma is a company that looks to provide options for stem cell transplant operations in blood cancer patients. The company was founded in 1997, in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands.
The company is interested in creating solutions for patients that have complications and limitations due to blood cancer. They have created and developed three blood cancer products that are in clinical development that are meant to provide treatment options for terminal cancer patients.
Kladis Pharma is developing cancer immunotherapeutics as well as novel adjunctive treatments. In their pipeline they have an NK-cell Therapies for HSCT in blood cancer, AAML R/R, multiple myeloma, respiratory and COVID-19 diseases, and other cancers and infections. Their pipeline treatments are in phases one and two, as well as in proof-of-concept.
Their NK-cell Therapies (Natural Killer) are designed to assist the immune system's natural ability to detect, identify, and fight against diseases and malignant cancer cells.
Kiadis Pharma to participate in a panel at Innovation for Health 2019
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology in a broad sense includes the use of living systems and organisms, as well as their parts for the development or production of products.
- Stem cell technologyTechnology used for isolating, generating, growing and controlling the differentiation of stem cells into specialized cells and the application of stem cell technology for medical and non-medical purposes such as producing meat through cellular agriculture.
- HealthcareHealth care is the maintenance or improvement of health via the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, amelioration, or cure of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in people. Health care is delivered by health professionals and allied health fields. Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, midwifery, nursing, optometry, audiolog...
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.
- Stem cellStem cells are self-renewing cells that have the potential to become multiple different cell types in the body. Stem cells are found in developing embryos. Adult stem cells maintain and repair tissues throughout life. Induced pluripotent stem cells are a type of stem cell derived from adult cells that are reprogrammed in the lab.
- Regenerative medicineRegenerative medicine is a branch of research dealing with the process of replacing, engineering, or regenerating biological units to (re)establish normal function.
- ImmunotherapyImmunotherapy aims to treat disease through activation or suppression of an immune response. For example activating immunotherapies can target cancer and suppressive immunotherapies can target autoimmunity.