- Cell-based and plant-based meatTopics related to cultured meat, plant-based meat, and cellular agriculture.
- Cellular agricultureCellular agriculture is an interdisciplinary scientific field drawing from synthetic biology, genetic engineering, molecular biology, tissue engineering, biochemistry, and food science to design organisms capable of producing a wide variety of agricultural products.
- Aleph FarmsAleph Farms is an Israeli cellular agriculture start-up founded by Didier Toubia and Shulamit Levenberg in 2017 developing technologies for culturing meat products into 3D structures.
- SuperMeatSuperMeat is an Israeli biotechnology company, founded on December 15, 2015. SuperMeat is working to develop chicken meat products cultured from extracted chicken cells.
- Future Meat TechnologiesAn Israeli startup company that is working to make sustainable "animal-free" cell-based meat products available at the local level by adapting the distributed manufacturing model