Agnostiq is a seed-stage startup based in Toronto, Canada that develops security software for users of the quantum cloud. The company was founded in August 2018 and is a graduate of the Creative Destruction Lab’s 2018/’19 cohort. Agnostiq is also a Fields-CQAM incubated startup and has received funding from VCs in Silicon Valley and New York.
Agnostiq builds software solutions that enable users to experiment with quantum processors over the cloud, without compromising the privacy of their data or algorithms. Agnostiq's security software is tailored to Noisy Intermediate Scale Quantum (NISQ) devices. Agnostiq's solutions are both industry and hardware platform agnostic.
Their software solutions are meant to enable users to experiment with quantum processors over the cloud, without compromising the privacy of their data or algorithms. Their solution provides that users keep their data and algorithms secure while being processed on the quantum cloud. They also have made their solutions to fit within a quantum computing workflow by offering cross-platform solutions across all major cloud service providers.
Co-Founder & CTO
Co-Founder & COO
Quantum Applications Scientist
Co-Founder & CEO
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- PrivacyThe ability of an individual or group to seclude themselves, or information about themselves
- SecurityDegree of resistance to, or protection from, harm
- AlgorithmProcedure for calculation
- CybersecurityCybersecurity is the protection of software, hardware, and data from digital attacks for the purpose of accessing, changing, destroying, interrupting, or extorting assets and information.
- Cloud computingForm of internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand