Unity Technologies is a company whose software products are used to create approximately half of the world's videogames.
Unity's real-time engine and flexible real-time tools have applications in many industries beyond videogames, including:
- Automative and Transportation
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Brand Advertising and Interactive Experiences
- XR (Extended Reality)
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Artificial intelligenceA cluster of topics related to artificial intelligence.
- Augmented realityView of the real world with computer-generated supplementary features
- Virtual realityComputer-simulated environment simulating physical presence in real or imagined worlds.
- Video game developmentProcess of creating a video game
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Show More
- Sequoia CapitalSequoia Capital is a venture capital firm that has invested in companies like Google, Apple, Cisco, YouTube, AirBnB and WhatsApp. Founded in 1972 by Donald Valentine, companies backed by Sequoia have created over $3.3 trillion dollars in market capitalization.
- Electronic ArtsElectronic Arts is a Redwood City, California-based company in the video game industry founded in 1982 by Trip Hawkins, Jeff Burton and Stewart J Bonn
- Machine learningA field of computer science enabling computers to learn.
- Unity Machine Learning Agentsa collection of machine learning tools meant to help AI researchers and designers to quickly and efficiently make advances in game development, robotics, and more.