Truust Neuroimaging provides a cloud-based data processing and analysis platform for electrophysiological data sets such as EEG and MEA for CNS drug discovery and development and Cardio/Neuro toxicity screening for drug development. Their platform uses electromagnetic energy flow developed by Dr. Henrik Kjeldsen. The company also provides services for virtual reality, neurostimulation, neuromarketing and consumer testing.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Brain-computer interfaceA collection of topics, research organizations, companies and technologies related to brain-computer interface (BCI) systems, also called brain-machine interface (BMI). These devices translate neuronal information into commands that can control software or hardware like computers or robotic devices.
- IndieBioA startup accelerator for biotechnology companies located in San Francisco, California.
- OpenwaterOpenwater is a San Francisco company founded in 2016 that develops imaging technology for medical applications and brain-to-computer communications.
- NeuralinkNeuralink is a nanobiotechnology company developing brain-machine interface to connect humans and computers.
- MetabrainMetabrain is a San Francisco-based company founded in 2018 by Louis Lambert building brain interfaces aimed to make communication between humans and computers faster.