TokenPocket uses a Web3 browser. Users can interact with Decentralized Applications (DApp) and trade your ERC20 tokens, BTC and EOS in decentralized exchanges (DEX), and play blockchain games inside the wallet.
Users can get free airdrop, get staking reward through some (PoS) mining pools and join the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) like MakerDAO.
List of Supported Crypto Coins:
Bitcoin(BTC), Ethereum (ETH), IOST (IOST), Cosmos (ATOM), TRON (TRX), Binance Coin (BNB), Bitfinex LEO Token (LEO), ChainLink Token (LINK), HuobiToken (HT), Maker (MKR), USD Coin (USDC), Crypto.com Coin (CRO), VeChain (VEN), Ino Coin (INO), BAT (BAT), Paxos Standard (PAX), Synthetix Network Token (SNX), TrueUSD (TUSD), ZRX (ZRX), HoloToken (HOT), Reputation (REP), OmiseGO (OMG), SeeleToken (Seele), Mixin (XIN), Bytom (BTM), EnjinCoin (ENJ), Zilliqa (ZIL), OKB (OKB), KyberNetwork (KNC), Tether (USDT), WINK (WIN).
List of Supported Crypto Wallet Capabilities:
Bitcoin Wallet (BTC), EOS Wallet (EOS), Ethereum Wallet (ETH), TRON Wallet (TRX), Binance Wallet (BNB), Cosmos Wallet (ATOM), IOST Wallet (IOST), BOS Wallet (BOS), MOAC Wallet (MOAC), Jingtum Wallet (SWTC).
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
TokenPocket foundation Ltd
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- EOS (cryptocurrency)EOS is a smart contract blockchain for building decentralized applications. The EOS blockchain is currently still in development led by Dan Larimer.