Prospr is a New York-based provider of a workplace management platform. The company was co-founded in 2019 by Erika Wasser, Eric Phelan and Laura Benge, with Wasser and Phelan serving as CEO and CTO respectively. Prospr's employee management platform, available as a desktop or smartphone app, is intended to replace many traditional methods of workplace management.
Prospr's app has seven features intended to replace traditional employee management methods and other workforce management technology. These include:
- Smart Scheduling—Prospr offers auto-scheduling and priority scheduling, as well as automated error checks for skills fit, availability, and overtime. Additionally, Prospr allows SMS-enabled shift swapping, creation of a shift pick-up pool, payroll forecasting, and mobile shift creation and editing.
- Shift Monitoring—Employers can monitor employees with Prospr through SMS shift notifications, day-of-shift confirmation tracking and other features.
- Time Tracking—Prospr allows break tracking, creation of pre- and post-shift checklists, automatic clock out, time-off requests, and geo-fenced clock-in.
- Communications—Prospr provides in-app chat, a socially enabled bulletin board, mobile bulletin creation, and other communication features.
- Operations—Employees are able to request service or report incidents via photos through Prospr, as well as perform health and safety wellness checks and access employee directories, among other features.
- Onboarding, SOPs and Ongoing Reinforcement—Prospr features include in-app read receipts, automated review reminders, and employee document tracking and storage.
- COVID Compliance Support—Employees can conduct employee health checks in multiple languages, send out automatic alerts for potential exposure risk, and offer employee contact tracing support for COVID-19-related workplace situations.