Koi Metaverse (Koiverse) is a Fish Farming blockchain game that combines token economy and NFT assets. It consists of a series of smart contracts, and all of the in-game assets belong to its players. Players can mine more SHELL tokens by collecting high mining power fish and grow them by spending SHELL, creating a positive self-circulation.
If pure-bred mining fish is reproduced, you can lock it into the pictorial book to mine KOI, the governance token, and use it to participate in the other DeFi activities. Koiverse creates a variety of NFT assets in the form of fish images and aims to become the BearBrick in the blockchain GameFi space.
Koi Metaverse - Medium
Koi Metaverse -- Monthly Report 3/14-4/8 - Koi Metaverse - Medium
April 8, 2022
Koi Metaverse -- Strategic Partnership with BSCStation (BSCS)
March 28, 2022
Koi Metaverse | UNLOCK THE NEXT-GEN GAMEFI METAVERSE ECONOMIES
March 1, 2022
Koi Metaverse 🚀 clame um NFT por 2 reiais
March 30, 2022
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Smart contract (blockchain)A smart contract (self-executing contract, blockchain contract) is an agreement between parties that is enforced by a program encoded onto a blockchain which executes code exactly as originally written.
- Non-fungible token (NFT)Non-fungible tokens are specialized types of cryptographic tokens that represent something unique or rare.
- GamingPlay-to-earn NFT games are where players can monetize their time while playing video games. This model is the latest addition to the NFT market in the metaverse. It will strike a big deal in the future if those constant players of video games try to fantasize about their playing time being turned into money-making.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- Binance BNBBNB is the cryptocurrency coin that powers the BNB Chain ecosystem.
- Show More