- PersonA person is a being, such as a human, that has certain capacities or attributes constituting personhood, which has various definitions.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Sequoia CapitalSequoia Capital is a venture capital firm that has invested in companies like Google, Apple, Cisco, YouTube, AirBnB and WhatsApp. Founded in 1972 by Donald Valentine, companies backed by Sequoia have created over $3.3 trillion dollars in market capitalization.
- Pocket GemsCompany
- GitHubWeb-based hosting service for software development projects using git.
- ChartboostMobile games-only ad platform
- Show More