Rockchain, also known as IXXO, is a distributed data privacy platform headquartered in Paris, France and founded in 2017 by Sebastien Jehan that makes it possible to manage private data on the public blockchain. Rockchain users can manage what portions of their private data they can share online.
The Rockchain platform is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain and also integrates a cloud computing management technology called Kubernetes into the blockchain-based platform. To ensure privacy on the platform the company has developed their own consensus mechanism called "Mixed Proof of Authorities (MPoA)" which trusts validator nodes participating on the network based on their identities.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Smart contract (blockchain)A smart contract (self-executing contract, blockchain contract) is an agreement between parties that is enforced by a program encoded onto a blockchain which executes code exactly as originally written.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.