Gary Manufacturing is a textile manufacturing company offering custom and commercial-sewn products from soft plastic vinyl, nylon, polyester and additional textiles and materials. The company was founded in National City, California, United States.
The company operates with plastics and textiles to provide custom and commercial sewing. They have produced items such as custom and commercial-sewn products such as curtains, covers and bags, corporate promotional covers, and GaryWear. Some of the materials they utilize include nylons, vinyls, specialty fabrics, polyesters and blends, findings like velcro, snaps, buckles, and more.
The custom products that Gary Manufacturing has manufactured include shower curtains, privacy curtains, clear vinyl industrial curtains, RV drapes, custom industrial equipment covers, and corporate promotional covers. They look to distribute their products within the United States as well as internationally. Their distributors include All Together Enterprise, Driwear Incontinence Products, Northshore, AFDC, Fetware, CTDC, LL Medico, Plastic-Pants.com, Protex Medical, Diaper Depot, New Freedom Care, Theraquatics, Corvus Green Distribution, Kamolvan Schafer, Incontinence Shop Limited.
About Us - Custom & Commercial Sewing | Gary Manufacturing
Industrial Sewing | Commercial Sewn Products | Gary Manufacturing
List of Distributors for GaryWear | Gary Manufacturing
Materials Used in Custom Products | Gary Manufacturing
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
National City, California, United States
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- Textile manufacturingIndustry which produces fabric
- CurtainCloth used to block out light
- ManufacturingNAICS industry sector 31-33 - establishments engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.
- PlasticMaterial of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids