Declaration Partners is a private equity firm that is from New York, New York, United States. The firm has invested in real estate, healthcare, advertising, and artificial intelligence, and other related industries.The firm looks to make direct investments to maximize long-term capital appreciation.
Declaration Partners is interested in companies that look to improve out-patient health, health insurance products and services, and commercial real estate services. The firm has investments in companies such as Concerto HealtAI, Bright Health, Peaceable Street Capital, and Ever/Body.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Private equity firmInvestment manager that makes investments in the private equity of operating companies
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Real estateNAICS industry subsector 531 - establishments primarily engaged in renting or leasing real estate to others; managing real estate for others; selling, buying, or renting real estate for others; and providing other real estate related services, such as appraisal services.
- Bright HealthBright Health is a Minneapolis-based provider of individual, family and Medicare Advantage healthcare plans in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, New York City, Ohio and Tennessee.