Declaration Partners is a private equity firm that is from New York, New York, United States. The firm has invested in real estate, healthcare, advertising, and artificial intelligence, and other related industries.The firm looks to make direct investments to maximize long-term capital appreciation.
Declaration Partners is interested in companies that look to improve out-patient health, health insurance products and services, and commercial real estate services. The firm has investments in companies such as Concerto HealtAI, Bright Health, Peaceable Street Capital, and Ever/Body.
Paxos is an American financial technology (“fintech”) company, established in September 2016 and based in New York, with international offices in London and Singapore. Its main business is developing and providing blockchain technology for the financial services industry.
Concerto Health AI is a Boston-based company which provides data and AI-driven solutions to life science researchers and healthcare providers.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Private equity firmInvestment manager that makes investments in the private equity of operating companies
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Real estateSubset of land that has been legally defined and the improvements to it made by human efforts
- Bright HealthBright Health is a Minneapolis-based provider of individual, family and Medicare Advantage healthcare plans in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, New York City, Ohio and Tennessee.