Decentral was founded in 2012 by Anthony Diiorio and is headquartered in downtown Toronto, Canada. Decentral is an innovation hub for cryptocurrency and blockchain-based technologies. Decentral made Canada's first two-way Bitcoin ATM, and hosts many special events every year for fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrencies enthusiasts. Decentral has made a decentralized smart contract platform Ethereum and the blockchain interface Jaxx wallet.
The following companies are business partners with Decentral:
- Fenbushi Capital
Founder & CEO
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated as "Co." within a company name, is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- TorontoCapital city of province of Ontario, Canada
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.