The firm is interested in providing for early-stage, late-stage, private equity, and seed opportunities that are in both private and public markets. The firm has made a total of thirty-six investments and has had seven exits. The firm looks to be an asset management firm that is focused on internet and software investments.
Blend invites companies that service the mortgage industry to sell digital tools--APIs--through its platform.
Immuta is a Boston-based provider of a cloud-native data governance platform for organizations to automate data access control, security and privacy compliance.
Planetary Resources is a company that is known for developing asteroid mining technologies in order to attain outer-Earth natural resources
Beam is a San Francisco-based company founded in 2016.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Asset managementAsset management coordinates the financial, operational, maintenance, risk, and other asset-related activities of an organization to realize more value from its assets.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics
- InternetGlobal system of connected computer networks
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...