ArcBlock is a blockchain application platform that uses cloud computing and a blockchain ecosystem to enable developers to build, run and manage blockchains and decentralized applications (DApps). ArcBlocks blockchain application framework includes the interconnected blockchain network ABT Network, a way to build blockchains and DApps with Forge SDK and decentralized identity (DID).
Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
On January 12, 2018 ArcBlock held their initial coin offering selling approximately $45 million dollars worth of their platform token ABT.
ArcBlock Released New DID ABT Wallet and Decentralized Identity Solution
ArcBlock Released Forge Framework and Forge SDK
ArcBlock Released ABT Blockchain Node Software
ArcBlock Launched ABT Network
The ABT Network is a continuous blockchain network known as a "blockchain superhighway" that is designed to expand and add new independent blockchain networks while improving performance and capacity as the network grows.
VP of Public Relations
Director of Marketing
CEO and Founder
VP of Engineering
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Blockchain interoperabilityBlockchain interoperability is the ability for different blockchain platforms to communicate and transaction with one another.
- Polkadot (cryptocurrency)Polkadot is a blockchain protocol intended to allow interoperability between any blockchains while pooling together network security. It is a relay chain between blockchains.
- Distributed ledgerA distributed ledger is a database of information held and replicated independently by participants in a network called nodes. A blockchain is a specific subtype of a distributed ledger.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.