The company provides a comprehensive patient ride ordering software that is designed to make a community of ride providers available to complete transportation options. The platform was designed to help healthcare professionals, care coordinators, social workers, nurses and other transport requestors to be able to connect with patients through non-emergency medical transportation.
Roundtrip is supported across all levels of transport including medical cars, wheelchair vans, stretcher vehicles, ALS/BLS, all payors, and trips when they are delivered. The company also created the first digital healthcare transportation marketplace with the goal of improving health outcomes.The platform is an all-in-one ride ordering option specifically designed for care teams, health systems, and health plans.
RoundTrip is a company that participated in the 2017 Cohort cohort of Lighthouse Labs.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Digital Transportation Marketplace
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- TransportationIndustry of companies that provide products and services moving people, goods, or the infrastructure to do so.
- HealthcareDiagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease, illness, and injury
- TravelMovement of people between relatively distant geographical locations
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...