Phoenix Venture Partners is a venture capital firm that invests in partners and entrepreneurs to commercialize breakthrough materials. The firm was founded by David Soane, Frank Levison, John Chen, Nobi Kambe, and Zach Jonasson in 2010, in San Mateo, California, United States.
The firm works with materials science innovators and is known for building and investing in such as startups. The firm collaborates with global corporations on business developments and innovation interests. The firm has satellite offices in Singapore and Cambridge.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- Materials scienceInterdisciplinary field which deals with the discovery and design of new materials; primarily concerned with the physical and chemical properties of solids
- European UnionEconomic and political union of states mostly located in europe
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.