ModTruss offers modular building components that support custom applications with off-the-shelf products. Their focus is in the utilization of industries like Healthcare, Aerospace, Entertainment, Industrial, Construction, and Government entities.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, ModTruss has taken its portable buildings expertise to the healthcare industry. Have a look at our tailored solutions to find out how ModTruss can help the healthcare industry in the fight against COVID-19.
ModTruss has teamed with industry professionals to develop a rapid-deployment airborne infection isolation room (AIIR) to address the significant infrastructure challenges facing the medical community due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Their CDC-compliant AIIR is made for rapid deployment. The product can arrive in five days or less, and sets up in an hour.
Enclosed negative-pressure environment
- CDC compliant 2x 0.3-micron filters @ 97% efficiency to contain contaminated air
Quick delivery & building time
- Delivered within 5 days, assembled in 1 hour (2 technicians)
Positive or negative pressure
- Can be configured as a positive or negative pressure room
- Allows lighting from existing light source
Double zipper entrance
- Accommodates additional donning/doffing rooms
Easy to clean
- Hospital-grade materials allow for quick and easy cleaning