Loeb.nyc is the venture arm of Loeb Enterprises focused on building businesses in healthcare, beauty, ride-sharing, consumer packaged goods, financial technology, and other industries. The firm was founded by Michael Loeb and Richard I. Vogel in 2015, in New York, New York, United States.
Loeb NYC is a startup lab and early-stage investment company that is interested in private investments. The firm supports entrepreneurs, strategic partners, mentors, and industry experts that have launched and scaled with companies.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- EntrepreneurAn individual who develops, organizes, and manages a business venture with the goal of making a profit or social impact.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics